Contour Software, Karachi, Pakistan
The division is looking for one Assistant Accountant to work with the finance team in Karachi. The duties include processing AR/AP invoices, recording bank transactions, and reconciliations related to bank and intercompany. Our ideal candidate holds a bachelor’s degree and is familiar with accounting software (Microsoft Dynamics GP).
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process within GP.
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct ledger (AR vs AP).
- Posting invoices batches within the sales module and ensuring that the invoices are being referred to correctly in GP.
- Process accounts payable by analyzing different invoices making sure they are coded correctly and posting them into GP.
- Process cash receipts/vendor payments in GP and apply them against correct invoices.
- Reconciling the AR/AP sub-ledger to General Ledger.
- Performing weekly bank reconciliation to ensure all transactions are updated and posted.
- Assist the finance team with monthly closing and meeting the reporting deadlines.
- Provide support to the finance team during internal and external audits.
- Understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles.
- Proven ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Independent with the ability to prioritize and work to tight deadlines.
- Efficient, multi-tasking, and goal-oriented.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Proficiency in oral and written communication.
- The high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit-Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment
Second Shift (Afternoon)
G& A – Finance
Mar 21, 2023
Dec 20, 2022
Alumni Officer Job 2023
1. Develop Alumni relations
- Ensures maintaining alumni relations and building and enhancing relationships with graduates through regular communication, with at least 10 telephone calls a day, and regular emails and ensures accessibility of alumni link to the alumni network for updates related to movements and revised contact details.;
- Organize Alumni meet-ups and alumni advisory boards (program-wise)
2. Data Management of CS, Mechatronics, Bio Sc, and Public Health Alum
- Ensures improved usability of the ‘Alumni Database’ in consultation with the Manager EDC, Head of Academic Services, and Zab Solutions.
- Identifies and turns inactive alumni profiles into active contacts.
- Assists in planning and conducting an ‘Alumni Survey’, on an annual basis.
- Maintains and makes efforts to enhance the quality of the alumni database
3. Ensures SAGA registrations; develops and manages contact with the members of the SZABIST Alumni Global Association.
4. Sponsorships, placements, training, and program marketing
- Assists in getting sponsorships for EDC events using alumni contacts.
- Develops leads for scholarships, sponsorships, training, and placement opportunities from among Alumni contacts.
- Develop corporate deals for alum
5. Managing social and digital media presence
- Manages the alumni pages on Facebook and other social media.
- Ensures updating timely information on the alumni website and alumni e-group.
6. Liaises with the Alumni on behalf of EDC for arranging Alumni representation in ‘Mock Interviews’ and Ambassador Shows.
- Alumni Reunion
- Organizing Alumni Reunions including arranging the program, making all arrangements, invites, etc
- Convocation Committee
- Represents the EDC department in the ‘Convocation Committee’.
- Responsible for compiling all registration of convocation data, its verification from the Records Department, provision of the same to the Administration Department, and issues invites for the Convocation to the graduating students.
8. Handles all communication and coordination with the Alumni with respect to the SZABIST Alumni Global Association.
Communication SkillsComputer ProficientPresentation Skills
First Shift (Day)
Bachelors (Bachelors in Business Administration) only
Jan 07, 2023
Dec 20, 2022