Salon Designers, Multiple Cities, Pakistan
Salon Designers has more than 20 years of experience in salon designing and salon supplies. We stock thousands of lines from globally acclaimed brands in furniture, hair and beauty products, salon equipment, electronics and tools of the trade.
We are looking to employ a highly driven assistant sales manager to assist the sales manager with the day-to-day running of our store. The assistant sales manager’s responsibilities include
Developing strategies to improve sales, effectively handling customer complaints, and assisting with the recruitment of sales staff.
You should also be able to delegate tasks to the sales staff in the absence of the sales manager.
To be successful as an assistant sales manager, you should demonstrate exceptional leadership skills and ensure that sales staff comply with company policies and guidelines.
Ultimately, a top-performing assistant sales manager should be able to achieve excellent customer service at all times.
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Supervising and guiding the sales team as well as providing incentives to motivate staff to achieve sales targets.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team.
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with customers.
- Identifying opportunities and strategies to increase sales.
- Regularly attending sales meetings and training sessions.
- Performing all duties of the Sales Manager in cases of absence or emergency.
Assistant Sales Manager Requirements:.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, marketing, communications, or related field is advantageous.
- Proven experience in sales and customer service.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service
Retail KnowledgeRetail Sales AnalysisBusiness Sales StrategyB2C MarketingB2B Marketing StrategyAccount Sales Strategies
Sales & Business Development
First Shift (Day)
22 – 32 Years
Less than 1 Year
Nov 19, 2022
Oct 18, 2022
HR Assistant Job
Muslim Aid, Islamabad, Pakistan
- To adapt to the changing environment of NGO sector and forces of the competitive world.
- To maintain constructive, purposeful, trust based and sincere relations with all colleagues working above or under whether directly or indirectly associated.
- To continuously upgrade own knowledge, skills, attitude and application to become more valuable member of MAP family.
- To update management and other concerned with any development, internal or external, which can be of help to improve quality, provide better services and effectiveness and efficiency.
- To participate in all meetings, committees, forums, projects and assignments as required and expected.
- To continuously think for betterment of MAP, its progress and its ability to fulfil its mission.
- To maintain highest standards of honesty and integrity in all disciplines.
- Provide support in the development and implementation of HR policies
- Comply with Muslim Aid policy, Code of Conduct and other legislations.
- Provide support in hiring process as per the requirements of both Field Office and regional/project offices.
- Regularly update HR personal/ project files and ensure all essential documents required for personal/ project file are with HR and properly update all HR record files/folders/letters/contracts)
- Ensure timely issuance of offer letter/contract/appointment letters/extension/amendment letters to staff.
- Dealing with insurance company in order to handle all related issues and timely clearance of IPD & life insurance claims
- Ensure acknowledgement of HR policies & procedures.
- Maintain staff monitoring log on fortnightly basis and maintain soft data of all HR data.
- Manage/coordinate activities related to staff contracts, training registration for staff, performance evaluation, and handing/taking over procedures
- Identify and resolve HR related issues of the organization in an effective and efficient manner as and when required.
- Ensure the documentation of the performance Appraisal system and support throughout the appraisal process.
- Support HR team to organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities
- Facilitate staff induction and orientation sessions
- Schedule and arrange interviews and selection process, prepare panel files etc.
- Drafting letters to employees (promotion, increment, suspension, salary revision)
- Help staff in the process of final settlement at the time of retirement, termination or resignation, ensure the proper documentation.
- Ensure all the employees are encoded on the online EOBI portal within one month of joining and exit employees at the time of their departure.
- EOBI payments submission to bank is processed with 1st week of each month and ensure maintenance of relevant working.
- Process IPD and OPD claims of staff
- Assist HR Manager in day to day HR Matters
- Perform any other HR related duties assigned by the line manager.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of effective HR approaches and local employment law developments and consistently apply these in the performance of the role.
- Proactively promote and implement equality of opportunities and diversity across MA Pakistan, and initiatives to improve staff wellbeing.
- Maintained and stored all records in hard and soft copy formats in line with the internal data management and IT policies.
- Comply with all policies, procedures, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Champion our values.
Perform any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
Negotiation SkillsRecord ManagementMS OfficeCommunication Skills
First Shift (Day)
BBA- HR, MBA HR , Project Management, Professional HRM qualification
2 Years (Relevant Experience with I/NGO)
Oct 24, 2022
Oct 12, 2022