AppedologyPK Recruitment,Karachi, Pakistan
For the role of Business Development Executive, the ideal candidate should be self-motivated, and comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day in order to reach out and bring in new business. A Business Development Executive typically has the following daily responsibilities:
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business.
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital mediums.
- Maintaining CRM of prospective client information.
- Should have knowledge about POS and digital payments.
- Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close the sale.
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions.
- Working with senior team members to identify and manage company risks that might prevent growth.
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets.
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients.
- Combining efforts and fostering a collaborative environment within the business as a whole.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients.
A business Development Executive should possess the following:
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- In-depth understanding of company services and their position in the industry.
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching the next potential client.
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or related sales experience is preferred.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and
- Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred.
- 5 days Job, Market competitive salary.
- EOBI, Incentive & Bonuses.
- Provident Fund.
- Complimentary Transport.
Timing: 8 pm-5 am Monday – Friday
Outbound CallingExcellent Communication SkillsSales Skills
Sales & Business Development
First Shift (Day)
1 Year – 4 Years
Nov 11, 2022
Oct 11, 2022
Python Developer Job
Cooperative Computing,Karachi, Pakistan
We are looking for an experienced Python developer to join our organization and help us create dynamic software applications/ Web Services for our clients. In this role, you will be responsible for writing and testing scalable code, developing back-end components, and integrating user-facing elements in collaboration with front-end developers.
To be successful as a Python developer, you should possess in-depth knowledge of object-relational mapping, experience with server-side logic, and above-average knowledge of Python programming. Ultimately, a top-class Python developer can design highly responsive web-applications that perfectly meet the client’s needs.
- Coordinating with development teams to determine application requirements.
- Writing scalable code using Python programming language.
- Testing and debugging applications.
- Developing back-end components.
- Integrating user-facing elements using server-side logic.
- Assessing and prioritizing client feature requests.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Coordinating with front-end developers.
- Reprogramming existing databases to improve functionality.
- Developing digital tools to monitor online traffic.
Required Technical Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Python developer.
- Expert knowledge of Python and related frameworks including Django and Flask or Pyramid.
- A deep understanding and multi-process architecture and the threading limitations of Python.
- Familiarity with server-side templating languages including Jinja 2 and Mako.
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources into a single system.
- Familiarity with testing tools.
- Ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required.
SAS ProgrammingDjangoAutomation Languages
Software & Web Development
Second Shift (Afternoon)
Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi, Pakistan
Nov 10, 2022
Oct 11, 2022