Who are you?
You are a skilled full-stack software developer looking for a full-time work from home position to help develop a new greenfield B2B SaaS application. You are skilled in both front end and back-end development and care deeply about the quality of your work and the user experience it provides. You have good communication skills and can work both independently and as part of a team. You are good at solving problems and always looking to learn and improve.
Skills and expertise we are looking for include:
- Experience with C#, .NET, MVC.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience working with and designing REST APIs.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, including Azure Web Apps, Azure SQL, CosmosDB, Azure Storage, Azure Functions, and Azure Service Bus would be a bonus, but not required (as long as you can learn).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Have great communication skills.
- We are a 100% remote company, so communication is essential.
- If that sounds like you, we’d love to talk to you.
What you will do
As a full-stack software developer, you will be contributing to all aspects of the software development life cycle for our products, including design, development, documentation, testing, and operations. Your normal responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining stable, fast, and scalable web applications and microservices.
- Developing and maintaining API integrations with 3rd parties.
- Developing and maintaining an automated test framework.
- Developing and maintaining technical documentation.
- Using and participating in Agile software development practices.
- Implementing industry best practices and coding standards in your work.
- Tackling interesting and challenging problems (scalability, future-proof architecture design, and more)
- Full time (40 hours a week).
- Flexible work schedule.
- Fully remote/work from home position.
- Flexible PTO & vacation policy
Rest APIsAngularJSReact JSReact NativeMVC ArchitectureC# 4.0
Software & Web Development
Hybrid Work Model
Nov 04, 2022
Oct 04, 2022
NOC Engineer Job
dinCloud Pakistan (Private) Limited, Multiple Cities, Pakistan
dinCloud is an all-encompassing Cloud Service Provider (CSP) with a global footprint of data centers. Our portfolio includes Cloud Hosted Virtual Desktops, Servers, and Databases. For over 10 years, we have been innovating in the cloud space- as a ‘born in the cloud provider. While we have evolved over the years, our core philosophy remains centered on security and transparency. As such, our innovative solutions can be tailored to the unique needs of many businesses and industries.
At dinCloud, we maintain a dynamically robust environment that is ever-changing and evolving in parallel with the latest technologies, trends, and industry standards. With a highly skilled and qualified workforce of over 500 personnel in our Islamabad, Lahore, and United States offices, we function with the firm belief that our employees are our most significant and most valued assets.
Our perks and benefits package includes:
- Health insurance for our employees’ immediate family members inclusive of their parents, which covers OPD, as well as IPD
- An effective provident fund policy along with EOBI facilities
- Entitlement for paid leaves
- Pay Raises & Paid Trainings
We are presently searching for highly motivated candidates, with the will and determination to strive under pressure, and the innate ability to evolve and keep up with the emerging technologies in the industry.
Optanix is seeking candidates who have demonstrated progressive experience in customer service, troubleshooting, impact recognition, and provider management.
The NOC Engineer is responsible for quickly and accurately assessing inbound customer calls and service or escalating customer issues as appropriate as part of incident and problem management to enable the delivery of service management. This position is aligned with the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) training track.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Ensure proper incident management from the initial customer call.
- Recognize incident priority based on reported impact and engage accordingly.
- Follow company service level agreement (SLA) guidelines in responding to customer calls
- Update service requests to ensure that service level agreements are met
- Follow up with customers regarding outstanding issues, and ensure related incidents are up to date.
- Ability to work with little direction
- Ability to work weekends and non-normal business hours, as needed by the business
- Ability to work well within a team
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong technical, client, and customer relations skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven customer satisfaction record
- Strong problem management skills, as defined by ITIL
- Desire to grow professionally.
- Strong communication verbal/written/presentation ability and presence
- Academic Experience with troubleshooting
- Broadband provider circuit technologies
- Cisco Router and Switch technologies (IOS based)
- Experience in basic troubleshooting of the following technologies preferred:
- Cisco Wireless Networks
- Cisco SD-WAN technologies
- Cisco VOIP technologies
- Cisco IM & Presence
- Cisco Telepresence Applications and Endpoints
- VMware ESXi and vCenter
ESXiVCenterVMwareCisco VOIP TechnologiesCisco Wireless
Third Shift (Night)
Nov 04, 2022
Oct 04, 2022