Horizon Technologies, Karachi, Pakistan
Horizon Technologies is looking for a social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts, and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
Requirements and skills
Good to have Social Media Manager skills:
- Proven work experience as a social media manager
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Note: Job Timing: 7:00 PM to 4:00 AM Candidate must be fluent in speaking English.
Google AnalyticsSEO KnowledgeSocial Media ManagementCopy WritingSocial Media Communications Skills
Third Shift (Night)
Jan 25, 2023
Dec 24, 2022
Business / Marketing Development Associate Job 2023
Include, Multiple Cities, Pakistan
We are looking for ambitious and energetic Business Development & Marketing Specialists to help us expand our clientele. You will be at the front of the company, directly working along with the CEO, and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth by boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Key Competencies:
- Business growth and service focus
- Information management
- Organized with good time management
- Final year student OR Bachelor’s degree in BBA/MBA or CS/IT or any related field of study
- Ability to adequately demonstrate working experience acquired from similar positions
- Excellent skills in information and computer technology
- Strong creative ability
- Ability to carry out research relating to the organization and collate the information derived from such research towards improving the organization’s business status
Report WritingCommunication SkillsBusiness Development
Recruitment / Employment Firms
Sales & Business Development
First Shift (Day)
21 – 30 Years
Jan 24, 2023
Dec 23, 2022