Plego Technologies, Multiple Cities, Pakistan
Plego is looking for talented Web Software Quality Assurance Engineers to help with the quality assurance process in client engagements. This includes developing and executing scripts, monitoring and adhering to test plans, collaborating with development teams, reporting results to team leads, and taking the lead on reporting testing results in client status updates.
To ensure success as a Web Software QA Engineer, you should have advanced knowledge of software design and engineering, a good eye for detail, and a natural gift for software troubleshooting. A skilled Web Software QA Tester should be able to identify both major and minor flaws in software designs and implementations, and suggest appropriate fixes.
Your future duties and responsibilities
We are looking for talented Web Software QA Engineers to help execute the quality assurance effort for upcoming web application software development projects. As a Web Software Test Engineer, you will be responsible for evaluating software functions and designing test protocols to ensure that products work as intended.
- Collaborate with team members to find better, more efficient ways of testing
- Design and execute test scenarios, scripts and procedures based on manual test plans, utilizing industry standard testing methodologies or processes
- Leverage appropriate technical tools to support your testing, such as SQL and Postman, to assist with validation of back-end technical system functions, such as calculated values, interface tables, and API calls.
- Perform all aspects of testing, taking part in every phase of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Ensure that all test items follow established change management processes and are tested and tracked using the provided test management software
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Proven work experience as a Web Software QA Engineer
- Experience writing software test cases/scripts, explaining test results, and analyzing requirements for testable outcomes
- Proficient in developing test cases for enterprise integrations, business intelligence, and web applications
- Experience working with query, requirements/configuration management, and defect tracking tools such as TFS or JIRA
- Experience identifying gaps and deficiencies in business requirements, technical specifications, designs and testing documentation for completeness and testability
- Experience with test tools
- Be highly motivated by delivering excellent services to our clients and ensuring their satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Desired qualifications/non-essential skills required
- Comfortable with both agile and traditional delivery models
- Knowledge of DevOps principles
Test ScriptsTestingQuality Assurance SkillsSQA
Software & Web Development
Work from Home
Nov 20, 2022
Oct 20, 2022
Verification Officer Job
Khushhali Microfinance Bank Limited – (KMBL), All Cities, Pakistan
To have real-world hands-on experience with customer handling, client verifications regarding credit worthiness, reputation and repayment capacity of the borrowers having a technical & practical aptitude, strong multi-language communication skills and a collaborative work style.
- Onsite pre-disbursement verification of the clients, guarantors & co-borrowers in line with credit policy & procedures in order to assess the character, capacity, capital and conditions of the parties involved in lending.
- Onsite Post disbursement verification in order to assess the correct utilization of the loan amount availed by the borrower.
- Periodic risk assessment of asset portfolio through portfolio reviews to mitigate recovery risk & for effective portfolio management.
- Periodic assessment of different stakeholders linked with asset portfolio (Goldsmiths, Vet. Doctors, valuators etc.)
- Reporting of the findings identified through pre/post verification checks to line manager and suggest mitigations to improve portfolio quality.
- Reporting the findings through assessment of other stakeholders linked with asset portfolio
- Assistance in identification of clients during handing/taking of asset portfolio.
- Assistance of the portfolio review team in RCSA exercises, fraud investigations, and independent collateral assessments
- Other tasks assigned by the Line Manager,
Education & Experience
- Graduation degree preferably in management sciences or related discipline.
- 1-2 years’ experience in onsite lending/verification of any financial institution preferably in microfinance bank.
- Applicant should have valid driving license along with own motor bike
- Good understanding of financial industry practices.
- Good skills in handling MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills especially in Urdu & preferably in local (i.e. Punjabi/Sindhi/Saraiki/Pashto) languages.
- Good Analytical, Organizing, Problem-solving Skills.
Problem-solving SkillsCommunication SkillsMS Office
Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
First Shift (Day)
All Cities, Pakistan
1 Year – 2 Years
Nov 22, 2022
Oct 21, 2022