COMSATS Internet Services, Islamabad, Pakistan
COMSATS Internet Services (CIS), Pakistan’s pioneer ISP, invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates, for appointment on a contract basis against the post of Web Hosting System Administrator for the Islamabad Office.
- Details of the position and placement are as under.
- Handling Advanced Issues Related to Domain and Hosting
- Monitor Email Queues to Prevent Email Traffic Load and Spam
- Monitor Servers to Ensure the Availability of Services
- Monitor Servers Resources to Ensure Servers Health
- Ensuring Weekly and Monthly Hosting Accounts Backups
- Ensuring Availability of Last 1 Year’s Logs for Services on Hosting Servers
- Managing Migration of Hosting Accounts from a Server to Other
- Restoration of Services in Minimum Possible Time in Case of any Failure
- Ensuring the Security of Hosting Servers.
- Handling Issues Elevated by Subordinates
- Ensuring Availability on Call in Emergencies 24/7.
- Preparation of Reports for Hosting Servers and Completed Tasks
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment and follow instructions from supervisors and senior colleagues.
- Outstanding customer service skills and a dedication to the customer service experience.
- Dependable to being at work during assigned shifts and completing work as expected.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Windows Servers.
- Hands-on experience working on Windows Server 2008/2012/2016.
- Good knowledge of Linux Servers.
- Hands-on experience working on REHL/CentOS/Ubuntu.
- Good knowledge of Database Management Systems.
- Hands-on experience working on Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2016
- Hands-on experience working on MySQL/MariaDB.
- Knowledge of Apache & PHP, IIS & ASP.NET, DNS, Domain Registration, Antispam and Antivirus software, and Email Servers, and how these are configured in a Linux and Windows Server environment.
- Knowledge of web hosting management control panel WHM/cPanel for Linux.
- Knowledge of web hosting management control panel Plesk Obsidian for Windows.
Linux FirewallsFTPServer Programming
Telecommunication / ISP
First Shift (Day)
MCS, MS (CS), MS (T& N), MS (IT), BSc (Computer Engineering)
3 Years (Red Hat Linux and Microsoft Certifications will be Preferred)
Jan 01, 2023
Dec 21, 2022
SAP FICO Consultant Job 2023
Ibex Global Tech, Multiple Cities, Pakistan
We are looking for candidates who are based in Pakistan and have worked remotely for US companies as FICO Consultants. The candidate will be mainly responsible for designing, building, and deploying SAP-based ERP solutions; leading analysis and design in the SAP FI/CO area, often in close cooperation; Conducting structured testing internally and with users; Ensuring stabilization of the solution and continuous improvements.
- Experience in SAP FI and CO modules – General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Cost and Profit Center Accounting (CPA), and Internal Orders
- Configuration of SAP FI, and CO modules in IMG based on business requirements
- Looking for improvement opportunities in business systems
- Assisting in the testing process in order to discover errors and issues in business processes, documentation, or user’s lack of experience
- Application support and training of end users
- Cooperating with consultants from other modules such as MM, PM, PP, and PS
- Implementing SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
- Sort out day-to-day queries of end users.
- Enhancement of the SAP for the end users based on requirements.
- Mapping the source data element for each data element in the target environment.
- Identify gaps, and issues and work around solutions.
- The minimum Qualification should be a Graduated/bachelor’s
- Minimum 05 years of working experience in a complete cycle implementation as well as in US projects
- Complete tax knowledge of the US
- US experience should have clearly mentioned in the resume (Company name)
- Taxation experience clearly mentioned would be a plus.
- Hand-on experience with a minimum of 3 – 5 implementations in the US and support projects of consolidation
- Strong FICO skills and Accounting Skills
- Proven 03-05 years experience in implementing SAP all in one HANA or ECC.
- Experience in FI integration points with other SAP modules like MM, HR, PP, and PM.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects
- Good understanding of accounting business processes
- Ability to provide technical direction for complex SAP S/4 HANA issues
- Good interpersonal skills for interacting with team members and customers
- The candidate should be open to international and domestic travel.
Only relevant and experienced candidates will be shortlisted. If you do not meet the eligibility criteria, please do not apply.
TaxationS4HANA ImplementationSAP FICO Configuration
Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
First Shift (Day)
3 Years – 5 Years (SAP FICO Consultant)
Jan 22, 2023
Dec 21, 2022